Wednesday, April 20, 2011

About my store

As I am still in this start up phase I am tinkering with direction of products. However I was reminded of why I wanted to open a store in the first place.  In the area that I live, Buda/Kyle right outside of Austin there is not much of skincare or makeup that is natural.  Not only natural, organic products but good quality with results.  Looking to offer these natural, clean, noncomedogenic skincare and makeup products for the women in this area so they do not have to drive more then 15 minutes especially in Austin traffic. So I say that to say that I am continuing with my original desire and vision for my venture. Do not get me wrong, I look forward to also offering a couple of items that would bring enhancement to everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment